Sample Business Email

Picture: Sample Business Email


To: MichaelSilva@Gmail.com

cc:

Bcc:

Subject: Request to student scholarship 

Dear Mr. Silva,

I am Nicholas Jones and 24 years old. In this good opportunity, I request you to grant me an appointment with you to give me a chance to kindly accept my application for your student scholarship.

I have graduated from my bachelor degree from Oxford school from business studies. I am very happy to hear that your institution give me opportunity to widen my educational background. 

Together with this application letter, I also enclose my application letter, resumes, photocopies of academic certificate as stated in requirement.  

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,


Nicolas Jones,

More about email marketing maximize for small business

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers